Subject: World Government Summit Invitation
From: "Embassy Helsinki Douaa Taoufik Chaloun" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kerstin Vaikmaa"
Cc: "[email-masked]"
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2025 15:16:31 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms. Kerstin Vaikmaa,

I hope all is well at your end.

By way of introduction, my name is Douaa Chaloun, and I am serving as the 
Personal and Executive assistant to H.E. Amna Fikri, the UAE Ambassador to 
Finland and Estonia.

I am sending this email to kindly inquire whether H.E. Liisa-Ly Pakosta, the 
Estonian Minister of Justice, has received the official invitation extended 
by H.E. Abdullah bin Sultan bin Awad Al Nuaimi, the UAE Minister of Justice, 
to attend the World Government Summit.

Could you also kindly confirm whether H.E. Pakosta has indicated her 
intention to participate in the Summit?

I would appreciate your response at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Douaa

Douaa Taoufik Chalounدعاء 
توفيق شعلون

Executive Secretaryسكرتير 
تنفيذي

UAE Embassy HelsinkiTel: 
+97122222000 :الهاتف <http://www.mofa.gov.ae> www.mofa.gov.ae

Dir:  :مباشر

  _____

  _____